Monday 2 April 2007

The Scaling Down

This new post is actually an announcement of the arrival of the all new Honest Way Blog.

It can be found living on The Honest Way server at http//www.thehonestway.com/blog/. I've posted its first instalment and will be making all the major posts regarding the website there instead of here.

Having said that, I haven't gone to all the trouble of promoting this blog only to let it fall by the wayside. Oh no.

I'll be posting here too in tandem with the live blog so as to keep up the link structure that I have been slowly building over the past few weeks. How I shall use this blog from now on will be more of a pointer to things happening over at The Honest Way and elaborating in more detail on the new blog.

So keep looking in here, because the content will be different to that on the new blog and I'll probably keep things separate and distinct, so there will be two different sources of information and content pertaining to the day to day life of The Honest Way.

Thanks for calling in and keeping up with events
Call back again soon, won't you!

Terry Didcott
The Honest Way

No comments: