Sunday 21 October 2007

Honest Way to Make Money

The Honest way to make money is a difficult path to go down.

Why?

Because while people respect honesty and integrity, they don't throw money at it. I've found this to be true since getting involved with internet marketing almost a year ago. While I've made money, it hasn't been a great deal. At the same time, I see others who resort to less than honest tactics to make money do so in much greater amounts than my honest methods.

What does that tell me?

I need to work harder at what I'm doing. The search engines don't help you when you're honest - at least that's the way it seems.

I've been trying to gain a decent page rank for The Honest Way blog so that I can use it to make money the honest way by writing paid reviews and by attracting text ads. But despite attracting a good regular readership, lots of good backlinks and a decent Alexa ranking, Google hasn't lifted that blog off the PR0 floor, so my potential earnings from honest sources is still very limited.

I'm the eternal optimist, however.

I'll simply keep slogging away, writing my ass off to keep the content fresh and interesting over there and call in here every so often to let off steam!

So if you're here reading this and you want to learn how to make money the honest way, then please head over to my main blog The Honest Way (or the two satellite blogs I also set up called Make Money and Make Money Blog) where you'll find between them an absolute ton of free information!

Here's to your success

Terry Didcott
The Honest Way

No comments: